I can’t remember how many times I have cleaned my closet this year. It seems like a never-ending process. But you gotta make room for the new finds and realize that there are clothes piling up that you truly never wear. So it’s time to get rid of them. I wrote a post a few weeks ago sharing some tips on how to clean your closet. But that post is meant for the seasonal BIG and hefty cleanse if you’re interested in that.
But on today’s post, I’m going to share a quick list of things you truly need to get rid of right now, and it doesn’t involve a thorough cleanse. It’s easy and fast and it will make you feel better afterward.
10 THINGS IN YOUR CLOSET YOU NEED TO GET RID OF RIGHT NOW
- Everything that is stained/ripped beyond repair
- Everything that doesn’t fit anymore
- Shoes that hurt
- Trendy items that you never wear
- Trendy items that are out of trend
- Old underwear
- Cheap hangers
- Pilled sweaters (Although I found a 9€ game changer on Amazon that will bring your sweaters back to life!)
- Repeated garments
- Divorced socks (we all have that single sock looking for its long-lost partner)
And that is my quick list and quick fix to giving your closet a breath of fresh air. And if you want this feeling to last, please restrain yourself from buying more clothes to fill that newly empty spaces.
Although I know that’s a lot to ask. I never listen to my own advice ♥ Happy shopping!