Hello everyone! This is Blogmas day 8 and today I’m doing The Christmas Tag.
Like other tags, it’s just a bunch of random questions about a certain topic. Like the one I did for my 25th birthday sharing 25 facts about me? Just like that.
So let’s go ahead and get started with the 10 questions of this Christmas tag shall we?
The Christmas Tag
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I actually don’t like Christmas movies! But if I have to pic one I love the movie The Holiday.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
As a kid on Christmas moring. Now we open them on Christmas Eve after dinner.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Waking up in the middle of the night (Christmas Eve after dinner) and seeing my parents and siblings with toys in their hands next to the tree. And I was naive enough to think they were just looking at what Santa had brought me. When in reality they were just placing the presents for me to find them in the morning. I just find it really funny and cute how a kid’s mind works!
4. Favourite festive food?
Whisky. Just kidding!! I actually don’t have one! Hot chocolate maybe? Wait, these ain’t food. Churros then!
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
When the whole family traveled to Barcelona for Christmas. It was my first time here! And the perfect Christmas Gift!
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
The smell of real Christmas trees and wood.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Wearing a black outfit with something red somewhere.
8. What tops your tree?
A star. So cliché
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
A real cash register. I was obsessed with numbers, and apparently money too as a kid. And I really wanted a real one! But all I ever got was the toy version, of course.
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Family reunions, family time, the weather, the whole season, everything.